Monday, November 6, 2017

What goes on popcorn?

Nutella and almond butter popcorn?


Yeah.

Absolutely, then sprinkle a little salt and tell yourself you are letting it dry before eating as you stand there with a spoon scooping it into your face because then you can make it stir around the pan and coat easier, right?

I used maybe 3/4 cup of almond butter nutella concoction , stirring them into the last bits of the almond butter jar. Which when I microwaved I discovered that the little bits of aluminum safety seal were indeed still flammable when partnered with said microwave. But since both were already goopy it's all good and I only burned a little bit of the container that I was emptying of contents anyway. Move to microwave safe container next time, then it will spread out more evenly across the popcorn.

No comments: